Saturday, December 26, 2009

Diversions

Can a dalliance strengthen a relationship? Can finding some fun spark a flame and open your eyes.

Boy is cute, fun and fluffy. Makes me smile, not necessarily my heart beat, but comfortable, entertaining and most of all, light. A nice guy, good to look at, not the best in bed, but workable.

I haven't slept with too many Americans, this has been the first time in 10-12 years, before which I slept with a few with underwhelming results. The first boy I ever slept with was American, and though I loved him, the orgasms and fireworks were non existent, leading me for years to think it was me. The next American down the line, sweet and loving, was a little like a horse with blinders.

Is it true? Do American men understand foreplay? Slow? Do we all need to go leaping for the clit? It's not an on switch, I am not a faucet, nor is it a stress massage ball.

You know, he's so nice, but unattentive in the sack, or maybe clueless, not sure. Maybe he's just not into me, or gay, but I think he may just be American. I checked the polls, American men are in the top 10 worst lovers, primarily for being too rough, which I can attest to. Harder, faster and stronger does not equate to awsome, amazing and awe inspiring.

But I think he can be taught, the first couple of naked moments culminated in a few groping moments, rough, scratchy. I hate to say the second time there was even less foreplay and a direct hit onto my clit like he was scrubbing a stain, which bordered on uncomfortable.

Saving grace, he has a good penis, not overly large or long, just right, good head which made up for the sprint to intercourse. It lasted a mere 5 minutes and the next time perhaps 10 which left a little to be desired damn it.

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment